Saturday, March 30, 2013

One New Everyday Girl - Naomy

If you want to meet new people, you have to get out of the house. Furthermore, you have to get out of your comfort zone. Those were two things I did when I met our newest everyday girl, Naomy.

Sundays are usually laid back days for most people. This particular Sunday, I was hungry, which prevented me from being as laid back as I wanted to be. So if I wanted to eat, I had to get out of the house. I could've chose local restaurants, or even went to a big one-stop retail store nearby, but decided to go to a good restaurant with excellent prices, but was farther away.

It didn't take long for the bus to arrive, which was good. I tried to do the same thing on Saturday, the bus never showed, so I went back home. Everything was going well until we reached a terminal, and on stepped Naomy. She looked just like someone I knew. I hoped they weren't related, or sisters, otherwise, I'd have been in for it. Naomy was in her own world, then she switched seats, and ended up being directly in front of me. I had no idea where she'd get off, but hoped it wouldn't be too far from my destination. Unfortunately, it was....

We got off at her stop, which was very far from where my stop was. She listened to music as she walked, so I got her attention before it was too late. I let her know she reminded me of someone, which amused her, then told her about the shot. She seemed skeptical, which was usual, so I gave her a demonstration. That must have impressed her because she contacted me the next day to talk about the shoot. It was some weeks before she could come over for it, but she did. She enjoyed herself at the shoot, and was glad I disproved her skepticism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home