Saturday, February 23, 2013

One New Everyday Girl - Alisha

t was one of those days when I felt like going to the store. As a matter of fact, I went to see if an employee I recently met, worked that day. She wore sunglasses and was on her cell phone like a famous person when I saw her. I couldn't take the chance of waiting until she finished her conversation, so I interrupted it. If you have something of substance to say and a true sense of urgency to say it, then say it. Besides, I could tell she talked with the person on the line a lot, so it wouldn't be as if she couldn't pick up where she left off. Also, with this, you have to know what you have to say is going to be more interesting than whatever it is the person is chatting about at the time. Getting back to the employee, she told me she had pretty feet without me asking, and she hadn't had a foot massage in a very long time. Unfortunately, I didn't see her that day, but I did see our newest everyday girl, Alisha, and her friend Bianca.

Alisha and Bianca were two live wires who were out and about doing whatever they pleased, based on how much fun they seemed to be having. Bianca had on sandals, and Alisha had on plain, thin sole, black flip flops [my favorite kind of flip flops]. All I could see were the insane arches of Alisha's small feet. Alisha was rather tall, so for her feet to be so small made her doubly unique. Bianca had rollers in her hair, and had the most amazing eyes. They had qualities and traits that I look for when I meet everyday girls and approach them.

We had a brief, yet animated conversation, and parted ways. They were skeptical at first, as they'd been scammed before. But with me, they had a good feeling this time. As a result, they had a fun shoot, and cannot wait to come back for another!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home