Sunday, February 24, 2013

One New Everyday Girl - London

I want to tell you something about Shay. She is a cool girl who has cool and very unique friends. Let's skip the cool part because if they do a foot shoot, that's a given. How unique are they? One friend has a cool accent and looks like a cute muppet or doll that came to life. Another friend looks just like a TV actress from the 90's show "The Parkers". Her most recent friend is 6'1, and has size 8 1/2 feet, sometimes 9. That brings us to our newest everyday girl, London.

The day I expected to just shoot Shay, she came with an entourage. Kimmy was with her, and so was a tall, very pretty girl named London who Shay said was going to shoot too. She said London was scared, so London clarified, and said she didn't know what the shoot was about. I introduced myself and explained it to her. She couldn't believe she was going to actually make big money for something so simple.

London's other reason for being hesitant about the shoot was she hated her feet. Of course, she has beautiful feet with high arches, and a tattoo to make them look good, but still hates them. However, she loves her fingers, and had them done. Her toes were lavender color, but she took it off. Even without nail polish, London's toes look fantastic! I love bare nails on girls anyway. If a girl can pull of bare nails, just imagine her toes with polish. Anyway, she was pretty much anti-foot. London also came straight from one place, right over to shoot, so she didn't prep herself as Shay did, or Kimmy [who also wanted to shoot, but had to leave for work]. I love it when girls come straight over from their routines because their feet and shoes are just right.

I got just what I wanted. London's boots were very worn, and she wore socks from the night before. She was cool about the whole thing, and didn't take issue with not being fully prepared, or about her boots or socks. See, I told you Shay had cool friends. Oh yeah, London's feet are very ticklish. I had to get in a few tickles during her foot massage. There was one issue London had, but I could tell she got over it. I added a bonus to the foot massage, which she really didn't want, but put up with it. What was the bonus? See her foot massage video to find out for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home