Tuesday, December 25, 2012

One New Everyday Girl - Angela

Time is such a fascinating part of our lives. Sometimes, it never seems to end, other times, it moves too quickly. Scarlett and I, were supposed to shoot months ago. But she disappeared off the map...not to be heard from until, you guessed it--months later. I really wanted so shoot Scarlett because I knew she was different, very different. She proved that in her shoot, and by the way she can made up for the time loss. That is how I was about to shoot our newest everyday girl, Angela, a bold little something who took me aback!

Angela came to me by way of Scarlett. She was her friend, and was interested in doing the shoot. I know how this goes, so I told Scarlett to send me pictures of Angela. Within minutes, I had a head shot and a picture of her feet. I also received a picture of Meghan and her feet. Usually, I need proof of their high arches. But after seeing their head shots, I didn't care if they had high arches, or not!

The shoots went super well, and Angela set the bar for her friends, as she went first. I have to say, the three of them reminded me of Serena, Blair, and Penelope from the original group of mean girls on Gossip Girl. Scarlett never saw Gossip Girl, so she asked me to elaborate. Here is a video from the show. Blair isn't in this one, but you'll get the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home