Monday, December 10, 2012

One New Everyday Girl - Nina

Its been said, lightning never strikes twice in the same place, which is incorrect. And then there is the adage, birds of a feather, flock together, which is correct. Well, here we have a case where lightning strikes in the same place three times because our newest everyday girl, Nina, is proof of it.

Nina came to me by way of Sophia. She was her friend who came along to make sure everything was kosher with the shoot. Things were so kosher that Nina left Sophia in my care, as she had prior plans.

As I shot Sophia, I gave her my utmost attention, but could not help but notice Nina, especially how her arches peeked out of her cute little black suede wedges. Nina was dressed like a celebrity, complete with sunglasses on top of her head. I was more than intrigued, but intrigue took a backseat to priority and courtesy. Nina didn't show any interest in the shoot, so I figured she had no interest in it. Later, I found out she did, so we scheduled a shoot.

She was a challenge from start to finish, but in a good way. Nina would do an awesome pose, and instead of holding it, would change positions and facial expressions just to mess with me. Also, she knew how superb her feet were, and played them up to the tee. It was to the point, she had to stop me from taking pictures, so we could shoot videos! Nina was also good at saying stuff to purposely mess with me, which was funny. We had a fun shoot, and you can see the phenomenal results on the site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home