Thursday, December 13, 2012

One New Everyday Girl - Kimmy

It is not easy getting girls I meet while I'm out and about to do these shoots. The easy part is meeting them. The difficult part is the wait. I used to not ask them for their numbers, which increased the chances of them not calling. Then after I talked with a friend of mine who is very good at getting numbers, I started asking for them. Some would give me their numbers, and would still flake. Its a dice roll to tell you the truth. So when Shay mentioned our newest everyday girl, Kimmy, to me, I was happy to be able to not have to deal with the usual way of things.

Kimmy came to me by way of Shay. She was her friend, and she had high arches. I know how this goes, so I told Shay to send me pictures of Kimmy. She sent a head shot. Girls are crazy about head shots, so I didn't ask for a full body one. Next, I needed to see if her friend had high arches. Later, Shay sent me a picture to confirm it.

I got to officially see Kimmy shortly thereafter, but not to shoot her. Besides, she was dressed far too glamorously for the shoot. She wore boots, which I had her take one off so I could see her arch in person. Wow! Yep, she was really as good as in now! The next time she came over, she was dressed for the shoot, except for her shoes. She wore sandals, which she called flats. Depending on where you are from, the terminology for things can differ. That is why northerners call their area by the ocean, the shore, and southerners call their area by the ocean, the beach. Anyway, Kimmy more than made up for it by bringing her stiletto pumps. Kimmy's shoot went very well, and she enjoyed receiving her very first foot massage just as her friend Shay enjoyed her first one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home