Wednesday, February 13, 2013

One New Everyday Girl - Melanie

One thing I like about shooting is the different people I meet. Although they are different, sometimes, they are very much the same. Take our newest everyday girl, Melanie, for example. The moment I saw her in person, she reminded me of Ruby. Their mannerisms were similar too, plus both were tomgirls. Melanie also reminded me of Natalie based on how she looked without her glasses. I enjoyed my shoots with Ruby and Natalie, so I looked forward to the same with Melanie.

Melanie didn't let me down in the least. She came over wearing really cool workout clothes. Yeah, I know, we didn't do a workout shoot [maybe next time]. But it was her classic Nike Shox that really made the outfit. I wanted to shoot her wearing the workout clothes, but didn't want to start something we couldn't finish, so she changed clothes. It had been a while since a girl came over wearing Shox, so I made sure Melanie wore hers as much as possible.

We had a really good shoot, and afterward, had a good talk about sports being fixed. As I said, Melanie was a tomboy. I definitely have to ask her to come back so we can get in a workout shoot. After telling you about her workout clothes, it would be a travesty for me not to ask her back so you can see them for yourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home