Tuesday, May 21, 2013

One New Everyday Girl - Dee Dee

Sometimes I feel I just spin my wheels when I approach some everyday girls about the shoot. So when they call me to hear more so they can come by and do it, naturally, it catches me by surprise. This was one of those times. And it allowed me the opportunity to bring you our newest everyday girl, Dee Dee.

I'd seen Dee Dee at her job, and hoped for a moment to get to tell her about the shoot. You see, many people at work are in work mode, and not talk mode. Sometimes, you actually have to request them to turn off work mode, if you can't catch them during an isolated moment, and switch to talk mode. This was not one of those times because Dee Dee, had stepped away from her station, and was isolated, but was still in full work mode, and walked super fast at that! Luckily, I am a fast walker, but it wasn't a good sight to see. It seemed as if I chased her all over the place to talk to her, which wasn't good. The funny thing was, she told me to keep talking as we walked. It seemed she was more focused on her job than the conversation, so I chalked it up as a loss.

A few days later, she left me a voicemail. My phone or service is strange...sometimes I receive voicemail without my phone ever ringing. I called her back, but she was at work. She called me a day later, and we set up the shoot. She enjoyed it and had fun, definitely wants to come back. BTW, during her interview, I found out Dee Dee loves being barefoot, and doesn't wears socks with her shoes, not even the Nike sneakers I saw her wearing that day. And fans, I can't wait until she brings them with her next time [she left them this time] because she said they smell "atrocious"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home