Monday, November 05, 2012

One New Everyday Girl - Tina

I want to start off by saying thank you. Thank you because you hung in there with us, even when the updates slowed down, or were nonexistent. Well, they've been coming with a furor lately! There are so many people out there who I meet, but only a small few who reply back to say they want to shot. Which takes us to today's post featuring Tina, our newest everyday girl.

Tina just happened to be walking in the same direction I was going. Our paths crossed, and from just one look at her ensemble, I knew I had to ask her to do the shoot. She matched from head-to-toe in high fashion. As life would have it, she was going to a beauty supplies store [as if she needed anything from there]. I complimented her attire and told her what I did. Tina said she always looks her best, no matter what she may be doing because you never know who sees your, or who wants to see you.

A few days later, we schedule our shoot. Tina told me she wasn't comfortable in front of a camera, and would rather be behind-the-scenes as a makeup artist. Many people ask her if she models, or would like to model. Well, when I got my camera out, any sort of uncomfortable feelings Tina said she had--disappeared. She was a total natural in front of the camera with her shoes on, or off. After the shoot, both of us wanted her to shoot again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home