Tuesday, December 04, 2012

One New Everyday Girl - Chelly

Most of you heard this adage, "birds of a feather, flock together". This is one instance where that adage more than holds its water. Sophia, told me she had a friend who might want to do the shoot, and she would send pictures of her. Sure enough, she sent pictures. But when I saw them, I thought for sure she was playing with me. The first couple of pictures, were of feet just like hers, down to the lavender nail polish! I figured she must've sent me more pictures of her feet by mistake...then I saw the last picture--a headshot of Chelly, our newest everyday girl.

Its easy to find two or more girls who are friends, who have similar interests and tastes, likes, and dislikes. But to find these same girls, and their feet to have very high arches, is less easy to find. Chelly was a spontaneous girl with mesmerising eyes, and who had us laughing from hello until good night. It an understatement to say Sophia really has a fascinating friend in Chelly! She kept going on about her shoes being worn, and her feet being "ashy". I told her that was exactly what I wanted to shoot, real shoes and real feet, not to mention, real girls, and Chelly was about as real as girls can get. She is one girl I definitely want to have back over again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home