Friday, April 11, 2014

One New Everyday Girl - Becky

This was another crazy day to say the least. My shoot with our newest everyday girl Becky, resulted from the craziness I'm about to detail for you.

A tall, brunette I'd been after since last year, has a girlfriend who wants me to shoot her. I decide to shoot her blonde girlfriend to get her on board. Every time I almost get the brunette to take a cab ride to me, which I'd pay for, she flakes. So I knew how to work it. Get the girl who is the leader to shoot, then the other will follow.

Everything was set. I went through rather great lengths, got to the house, rang the bell, and nothing. I text and called--nothing. I then called the tall brunette. Nothing. Eventually, I left. As I left, I called every girl I almost shot, but for whatever reason, she flaked. One girl said she was available, so I headed clear across town to shoot her. Exactly 30 minutes into my trip, the blonde text me to say she was asleep. Then the brunette calls me. I didn't answer, so she text me to say both of them were super tired. Both wanted me to come back. Funny, the blonde didn't ask her girlfriend if she wanted to shoot that day. Guess she wanted the money all for herself. I told them, I'd shoot them later, and told the blonde she could at least send me a pic of her feet to make up for it. She teased me, but then sent a picture of her size 8-9 feet on top of her girlfriend's size 11s in striped socks!

Becky, a petite girl, was fun to shoot, but sometimes too hyper. She was blazing a blunt when I arrived, and wanted to smoke it as we shot. I made it work, even though it was a hotel room shoot, which I really can't stand to do. Becky and I were supposed to shoot months ago, but she disappeared on me. After we shot, I asked her about that, and she said it seemed weird to her. Someone paying her to show off her feet didn't sound believable.

After I left, Amanda, text me to say she had a girl who wanted to do the shoot. She sent me a picture, and it was of a beautiful, light-skinned girl with light-blue nail polish on her toes. I didn't get an arch pic, but the rest was up to snuff. If she has low arches, I'll deal with it. I will find something else to focus on, such as her toes.

I decided to go see the movie "Noah" after I shot. When I woke up on the bus, a woman I knew was a couple of seats across from me. I grabbed her lunch bag and plopped down beside her. She was in a daze and got scared because she didn't know it was me, and thought some man was trying to steal her bag. We ran into a pregnant girl who was married with kids, and gave me the busy excuse for not being able to shoot. I realized she was blowing smoke, and decided to just be cool with her. We go to Cheesecake Factory to drink lemonade and waste time, then go back to the theater. We watch the last part of Captain America, then go see the movie. It was a 2:17 film, and we ended up on the 10pm bus home. We both crashed once we reached our respective apartments.

That all happened in one day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home