Friday, February 21, 2014

One New Everyday Girl - Ava

Its almost March, and I still haven't ordered new business cards. I gave my last one to a nursing student who never called. One girl who seemed rather interested, I ended up writing my site info and my info down in her journal book, after I showed her shoot pictures on my camera. No call from her either. So that took me back to the Internet, which was how I met our newest everyday girl Ava.

The moment I saw Ava, and her tattooed with attitude look, I knew I had to contact her. She had on a pair of visibly worn black boots that I had to worship. We talked by phone, and she came over to shoot. Mind you, she was major late, but made up for it by being true to her picture, even better actually. The only issue was she had to leave before time. I had a feeling that would happen, so I crammed as much as I could into the time I figured she would be able to stay. It worked out well, although she and you got shorted on the usual amount of foot massage time done at the end of the shoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home