Wednesday, February 05, 2014

One New Everyday Girl - Jill

Something happened that was inevitable. I watched it happen every time I shot, and every time I approached a girl to do a shoot. Instead of being proactive, I became reactive. What am I talking about? I ran out of business cards. Now that I've run out, I had to take to the Internet to find girls to shoot. That was how I got to meet our newest everyday girl Jill.

I didn't know if she had high arches, so she offered to come by to show me. Oh man! I really don't like when a girl tries to force my hand that way. Who wants to turn someone down in person? I'm not Tim Gunn, Chef Gordon Ramsey, or Tyra Banks...people who turn down everyday people on a regular basis. Jill was an anomaly. She looked good in her pictures, but far better in person! But what truly made her an anomaly was her voice didn't match her appearance. Apparently, someone else was doing the talking, and Jill was the silent one. However, when it came to texting, it was Jill...I think. Let me explain things so they will be clearer for you.

Recently, I've met girls who do what is needed to make it. That was how I found Jill. As long as we have fun, and everyone is happy, to me, that is all that matters. And Jill had fun and was happy.

I walked Jill out to the car, and got to see the person behind the voice. It was like a Charlie's Angels moment. The original Charlie's Angels, not that crappy movie version. Let me tell you, when I saw the girl behind the voice, she was so stunning, I would've worshipped her feet right then and there after she'd been driving all day. And I would've gladly given her a foot massage, no questions asked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home