Wednesday, January 29, 2014

One New Everyday Girl - Mariah

Last week, I received a text out of the blue from a girl who wanted to do a shoot. Now, I contact quite a few girls for this, but the number didn't, pardon the pun, ring a bell. It seems she found me instead of me finding her. After she told me her name, I checked for her. In the words of Borat, wow, wow wee, waa! Apparently, I'd done something right, and didn't even know it. Now you can see the importance of reputation in doing this. No girl is going to chat you up to her friend if you were a jerk, creep, or pervert with her. Likewise, no girl is going to hit you up out of the blue if any of that applies. I replied back and told her to send new pictures of herself and her arches. She sent them over quickly, which showed she was serious. And that was the start of how I got to meet our newest everyday girl Mariah.

Mariah was a beautiful, buxom brunette who came over after a jog. Unfortunately, she left her sneakers and socks, but more than made up for it by wearing her deadly leopard print loafers. They were warm, and made her feet heated, not to mention very stinky! She was amazed when I told her how guys will buy a girl's worn, stinky shoes for a good sum. After I explained it to her using the expensive clothing auctions female celebs hold, plus the online celeb status many girls online gained, she understood.

It was almost unreal shooting Mariah because she never had anyone worship her feet, just kiss her shoe. And she never had a foot rub. But you know how it is, there are millions of girls out there who fit that description. We had an incredible shoot, and the pictures were some of the best I ever shot! Mariah had lots of fun, definitely wants to come back, and I second, third, and fourth that motion!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home