Tuesday, March 11, 2014

One New Everyday Girl - Amanda

March is here, and its chocked full of fun stuff to see and do! Its March Madness, the month which airs the NCAA basketball tournament, which culminates in a NCAA basketball champion. Its St. Patrick's Day month, the month with the day when you get to see all type of hot, happy girls paint their fingers and toes green, dress in green, have fun, and get wasted. And last, but definitely not least, its college Spring Break, the month which is loaded with college girls from all over the country, wearing shorts, sundresses, and bikinis, showing off their feet in sandals and flip flops! Its early in the month, and I haven't gotten into any of those yet, but will. My big news for March is being able to introduce you to our newest everyday girl Amanda.

You should go back one post to take a good look at Ava because she plays an important part in this. When Ava came over to shoot, I got a brief look at who drove. I didn't get a good look, but from what I saw, she was beautiful! I said to myself, if only she was interested in doing this....But hey, I have to remain professional, so I didn't bring it up with Ava. After Ava's amazing shoot, I told her I wanted her to come back. It took three tries because of schedule issues, but on the third, I was ecstatic and very surprised when she text me to say the girl I saw was interested in doing the shoot. Let me explain. I was ecstatic because I didn't have to bring it up with Ava. She must have been a very good spokesperson about the shoot because the girl was on board without me inquiring about her. I was very surprised because Ava told me something almost unbelievable about the girl--she was her twin!

Amanda totally caught me off guard with her look because I've never shot twins before, just sisters in general. Amanda was really cool and super fun to shoot. Just like her twin, I definitely want her to come back, and just like her twin, so does she.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home