Saturday, December 28, 2013

One New Everyday Girl - Dee

Last week, I received an email out of the blue from a girl who said a girlfriend of hers said she should ask me if I would shoot her. She didn't tell me her friend's name, so I didn't ask. As they say, you don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Now you can see the importance of reputation in doing this. No girl is going to chat you up to her friend if you were a jerk, creep, or pervert with her. I replied back and told her to send pictures of her arches and a picture of herself. Some days past, and although she gave me her number, I simply waited. Its not good to look needy. She emailed me the pictures, and said she shot them quickly, which meant a rush job. Fans, if it was a rush job, it was one of the best I've seen because the moment I saw her pictures, I knew I had to meet our newest everyday girl Dee.

Dee and I talked a few days later, and set a time to shoot. We were on the same page with the entire thing. She even offered to send me pictures of her shoes so I could choose the ones I wanted her to wear and bring. That astonished me because I was just about to ask her to do that exact same thing! Dee also told me she did foot fetish stuff before, so she knew how I thought. After that exchange, I had a feeling I was going to be in trouble, but in a really, really good way. Well, I was right. Dee spent her day wearing ankle boots with thick black socks. When she called me, she told me she hoped I gave foot massages. That was music to my ears!

When Dee took off her boots and socks, her feet reminded me of Alexis C's feet. Dee loved her toes, and I could see the reason. Her big toes had those kinks in them that drive me wild when I see them! Dee and I had a shoot, which words really cannot do justice. She more than wants to come back, and I more than want her to come back too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home