Thursday, March 27, 2014

One New Everyday Girl - Starr

This was a crazy day to say the least. I received a text from a girl who said she was one of Ava's friends. Ava told me she had two friends who wanted to do the shoot, so I figured she was one of them. I asked the friend to send me a picture of herself, and she said she had a simple phone with no camera. She wanted me to come see her, and decide for myself if I wanted to shoot her. Man, I do not like being put on the spot that way. It rarely works out. The last time a girl did that was when I shot Jill. She was stunning, so we shot the next day. Alright, getting back to the faceless friend situation. I decided to throw caution to the wind, even though the signs were there for me not to do that. My trip resulted in my meeting our newest everyday girl Starr.

While on my way to see this friend, who wouldn't reveal her name, I received a text from Ava. Ava had a totally different friend she wanted me to see, not the one who was texting me. Add to that, she didn't identify the friend, who later revealed herself to be Nikki. I reached the location where I thought Nikki would be, but she wasn't there. Instead, she was at home. Suddenly, Ava called me, and as we talked, her other friend got on the phone. It was confusing to say the least. They would alternate their time on the phone with me, and it was making me nervous and scaring me. Then Ava's friend called me. Meanwhile, Nikki kept texting me. Eventually, I understood I was dealing with three girls, and Ava's friend sent a picture of herself and of Nikki.

Unfortunately, that didn't totally solve everything. Ava's friend checked out, but I was blindsided by Nikki, who when I saw her, put the boy in tomboy. Starr hated her feet because they got stinky. Nikki hated her feet because she said they were hobbit feet. She wore a pair of very worn Nike sneakers with colorful socks. Her feet had a good arch, and unpolished toes. I actually liked Nikki's feet, but she was too into the boy look in terms of clothes, and also with her facial features. I opted to shoot Starr because she was closer to Ava than Nikki was. Nikki was dressed too sexy in her pink socks, so I had her dial it down a few notches. Before she did, she took off her boots to show me her dirty, stinky pink socks, and told me to smell one of them. She put her foot up to my face, and oh boy!

We had a decent shoot, but had to deal with limited space and props. As always, the girl can make or break the shoot, even if you have everything you want in place. Starr had attitude, dirty stinky socks, and feisty feet. Ava watched the whole shoot from just a few feet away. After I shot Starr, I couldn't help but want to get a whiff of Ava's black socks, which she wore with black slippers. I took off one slipper and sniffed her sock, and man oh man, it was super stinky! I told her I wish I could have shot her too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home