Sunday, April 13, 2014

One New Everyday Girl - Alicia

After another series of supposedly productive encounters with girls I met in passing, I had to hit the Internet again. I made a few calls, got one rejection, and one shoot. That one shoot was with our newest everyday girl Alicia.

Seriously, I don't know who will and who won't say yes to a foot fetish shoot. Some girls seem totally down for just about anything, but balk at showing their feet, even if they have pretty ones. I no longer scratch my head about that. Some think its weird, think its too good to be true, are video shy, are told no by the guys in their lives, or think its beneath them.

Alicia was super cool on the phone. She had a personality I immediately liked. She didn't seem rushed, but did want to know how it worked for me. Girls sometimes think you are shooting something for your private collection instead of for a website or company. We went over the shoot, and set it for later that day.

She was even more amazing in person. I loved her super long hair, crystal clear eyes, and sultry voice. Her personality was still on par with the one she had on the phone. Alicia was excited for this totally new experience, and it showed. She outdid many girls who do fetish stuff full-time. That is my main draw to everyday girls. They aren't into scripted words, phrased, actions, or poses. Their reactions are totally genuine, not polished or ingrained. Alicia had fun and definitely wants to come back for another shoot. I, for one, can hardly wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home