Saturday, September 14, 2013

One New Everyday Girl - Sandra

For this blog post, I could basically cut and paste the previous entry I made for Ciara. I say that because the way I met Ciara was the same way I met our newest everyday girl, Sandra.

My friend, who also shares my affinity, got to know Sandra from when she began at his workplace. One day, she and a friend went there in sandals. He gave her a compliment on her feet, and that was that. Later, she took time away from work, but later returned. This time, he had something else for her.

I'd seen Sandra before, but knew nothing about her. She was very pretty, and also looked very young. These days, it seems the younger girls look older, and the older girls look younger. Sandra had a varying style as well, one time going as far as to don "Poetic Justice" braids a la Janet Jackson. Luckily, my friend knew her for a while, so he said she was all right to shoot. Not only that, he would tell her about it, and see if she wanted to do it.

One important part of pickup is social proof, especially when it involves cold approaches. My friend told me to send a picture of my card to his phone so he could show it to Sandra. That was the same thing he had me do with Ciara. Sandra wanted to do the shoot, but had two reservations: she'd been scammed by a foot shoot before, and she didn't know me. I'll explain the first part later. Regarding the second part, we'd crossed paths, but never had any formal introduction, as neither of us knew each other, plus, as I said, I thought she was very young.

I've said it before, and I will say it as many times as needed. When doing foot shoots, reputation is key. My friend told me Sandra did a foot shoot before, but it didn't pan out for her. Most girls would immediately not consider giving the same unusual and very different thing, a second chance. But my friend is very persuasive when it comes to feet. He worked his magic to get Sandra over any hesitations she might have. It worked, and we set a day to do the shoot. It was then, Sandra told me what happened with her first foot shoot.

Sandra and a friend of hers, had a friend with a foot fetish. Long story short, he offered them big money for what sounded like TGP (thumbnail gallery post) images. They shot them, he said the pictures weren't accepted, they received nothing.

Sandra didn't wear what I requested, and showed up in sandals. I thought to myself, she was not going to give this her all. But as we shot, I liked her choice for the day more and more. And although she forgot her work socks, it was all good because she wore her work sneakers without socks, and that really made up for it. Sandra had a fun time, liked her pictures, and is ready to shoot again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home