Tuesday, September 03, 2013

One New Everyday Girl - Jazmine

I am not sure if Michael Jordan originally coined the phrase about missing 100 percent of the shots you don't take, but it definitely applies to this update. Sometimes...ok, a lot of times, I love my bed too much. This means, I'm inside when I could and should be outside to see who fascinates me enough to want to approach her. Luckily, this was one day I decided to force myself outside, and that was the way I met our newest everyday girl, Jazmine.

While on my way out, I saw this beautiful goth girl who I'd missed once before because of bad timing. This time, I made sure to catch her. She was light-skinned, resembled Ranada, was dressed in black from head to toe, and had a septum ring. One other point of interest about her was her boyfriend gave her foot massages. I wasn't dressed the best at the time, but didn't let that stop me. Sometimes a good approach can overcome such a shortcoming. She was on the go, so I didn't chat with her long.

The store is usually my most successful place for meeting everyday girls. As I left with my purchase, I saw a stunning young woman hiding her beauty by wearing slides, rolled up jeans, a tank top, a baseball cap, and hair in a ponytail. I know this look; its the undercover model look. OK, I left the store, but then sometime made me turn back. I met Jazmine over by the meat section, as she struggled to hold a number of items without a basket [no baskets in huge retail store, that's crazy]. I told her I left the store, but her style and her feet made me do a U-turn. She smiled, and then I told her about the shoot. This began an interesting and revealing conversation.

Jazmine used to be a model, just had her tattoo redone, knew her feet were pretty, and was totally in the know about fetishes! Our conversation got better and better, but I know to put a time limit on things. As much as Jazmine liked what I said, she said it sounded too good to be true. I told her to bring someone along if she felt that way. I tell girls I have nothing to hide [so if they don't believe me, its their loss]. After Jazmine did her research, a few days later she called me, and we shot that same day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home