Sunday, October 14, 2012

One New Everyday Girl - Semone

As you know, there was a slow down in updates because girls who were perfect for the site weren't contacting me, or following through if they did. Things have become a little better. So without getting overly gregarious and keeping you in suspense, allow me to introduce Semone, our newest everyday girl.

I first saw Semone at my favorite local store. She had these amazing eyes that could have lit the store if the power failed! And they were one reason I approached her. Unfortunately, I cannot remember if she wore flats or sandals that day. According to her, she wore flats.

Semone came over while Tasha was hanging out with me. Both of us thought Semone would've been over hours ago, but it didn't work out that way. It didn't matter because Semone did her shoot without issue. And since it was late night, it probably made her feel more comfortable knowing another girl was there too. Semone blew me away with her poses. It made me wonder if she modeled professionally, but I didn't ask.
The only other girl who'd done that was Tasha.

As I said, Semone came over without her flats, and without jeans. Her look was stunning nonetheless. I made up for the aforementioned attire by tickling her feet. After the shoot, Semone told me she was skeptical, but decided to see what it was about. As a result, both she and I were glad she did. Thank you Semone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home