Saturday, May 12, 2012

One New Everyday Girl - Victoria

Thanks to the powerful effect of friendship, we have a new everyday girl, meet Victoria.

Aubri told me she had a friend who wanted to do the shoot, and would send me picture. Well, you know how that goes. There is a 50 percent chance the friend won't be Planet of the Arches material. And there is a 50 percent chance the friend will be. Fortunately, it was the former.

Victoria had the right look, and also the right feet, especially in the arches department. Aubri was a super PR person for me, because Victoria wanted to shoot ASAP after Aubri told her how the shoot went.

I could go on about Victoria, but I'd rather you see her interview. As Lavar Burton used to say, "Don't take my word for it". I do, however, want to talk about Victoria's shoes. She brought over a sexy, red pair of stiletto pumps, a pair of glittery silver flats, and a pair of black flats. They were all worn, but the stars of the group were her favorites, her black flats. Fans, those things were super stinky. After I told her fans often buy shoes they see girls wear, she was all for selling her shoes, either of the pairs, to her fans. All you have to do is contact us through the site or if you saw any of Victoria's videos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home