Monday, May 14, 2012

One New Everyday Girl - Brandy

As L.L. Cool J said, "Don't call it a comeback!". Fans, you hung in there with me while I searched hi and low for the most beautiful everyday girls who wanted to show off their amazing feet. Your patient paid off, as we have another phenomenal girl on the site, her name is Brandy.

This latest update almost didn't happen. Brandy doesn't usually wear revealing shoes. But the day I saw her, she wore sandals. She sat at a bus stop, talking on her cell phone. Brandy was beautiful, but I hadn't seen her feet yet. Then, the unthinkable happened. She stood up, and walked to the sidewalk to look for the bus. That was when I saw those ultra-high arches of hers. She sat down again, then walked back to the sidewalk again. Brandy did this one more time before the bus arrived. I made sure to get as close to her as possible so I could see her feet more closely. I ended up one person behind her, and saw her multi-color nail polished toes. By the way, Brandy's toes became my other point of interest once during her shoot.

I was on the way to the movies, but decided to catch the next show so I could get off at Brandy's stop to talk to her. As luck had it, Brandy ended her phone conversation just before she got off the bus. I don't like interrupting girl's when they are on the phone. Bu I will do it, if needed, otherwise, they will disappear into the sunset so to speak. How many times have you seen a girl on her cell phone that you wanted to approach, tried to wait for her to finish her call, only to have her walk away, never to be seen again? The same goes with girls wearing earbuds and listening to music. As a pickup artist, you must realize that what you have to say will be far more interesting than what she probably talks about every day or other day with the same person on the phone.
And the music she listens to has nothing on the words that will come from your mouth.

Brandy was on her way to catch another bus, so I had to act fast. I approached her, asked her if anyone ever told her she had pretty feet, and went from there. The conversation went well, and she said she would call me. Nearly two weeks went by before she did. As luck would once again have it, I was on the way to the movies. She wanted to shoot that same day, and she could have, if there wasn't a rain storm. We arranged to shoot two days later, and once again it stormed. This time, however, the rain stopped early.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home