Tuesday, May 08, 2012

One New Everyday Girl - Caramel

I'm thinking to myself, perhaps I should begin adding names when I post about a new girl. But sometimes, I have more than one at at time, which was the case with Tia, Michelle G, and Priscilla C. Adding a hyphen to a title is not very cosmetic to me, so I guess I will keep things as they are. The latest everyday girl is named Caramel. As amazing as her story is, the story I have before that is just as amazing.

You know I've been studying pickup for some months. I trailed off studying, and began hitting the field. It baffled and frustrated me as to the reason I approached so many girls, yet so few of them called me. Then one of best things happened. A friend of mine who I'd lost touch with, came to visit. We used to work at the same place. During that time, he hipped me to things I didn't know, such as as how to work faster and more efficiently, how to stand up for myself, and what managers could and could not do to me. He also hipped me to how good he was with women. It seemed as if every day, or every other day, he had a story of how he met a woman, or how he slept with her. Back then, I seriously didn't understand pickup. But then, neither did he, because he was a natural at getting women. He didn't need books, boot camps, internet articles, or DVDs. He just did what he did, and got mad results.

OK, so he came over, and we talked. He is not one to beat around the bush about things, so he let me have it. He told me I lacked confidence. And when I tried to counter by telling him I was confident enough to approach women, he gave me a quick psychological test, which I failed. As with most aspiring PUA's, the best learning they get is with one-one-one coaching. My friend told me how he does things to get women, and the mindset he has when he does it. Much of what he told me was already in those four mediums I mentioned earlier. Long story short, after his coaching and pep talk, I felt as if I could get just about any woman I wanted--to shoot.

I hit an area that I used to bomb at with on-the-spot video shoots. The place teams with women, but getting them to let me video interview them rarely worked for me. And those I got were ones I settled for. That was long before I got into pickup. I abandoned the place because it seemed futile for me. Recently, I ventured back there, but not for on-the-spot shoots, but to meet women who would shoot with me later. I was on fire with chatting up beauties, but none of them called me. Why??? Because I never requested their numbers!!!


Just last week, I chatted up three super hot girls who were either going to the jailhouse, coming out of it, or at the courthouse. These were beautiful bad girls too! The problem was I didn't get any of their phone numbers. They got mine from my business card, but never called. That is my pickup sticking point-going for the number. It just so happened a natural pickup artist friend of mine came over last Thursday. He hipped me to something I learned, but coming from a live person, especially a friend with tried and true results, helped me with my breakthrough. 


After my friend talked with me, I knew what to do. I put it to use the next day when I saw a girl at WalMart who I'd been after for a few weeks. She was a cashier who I'd chatted up twice, once in store, and once at the movies. She told me she lost my number for "the foot thingy". I had a pen and paper ready, and told her to give me a way to contact her. She did it on the spot without hesistation! I called and texted her a couple of times since Saturday, but nothing back yet. The point was, she gave me her number when I told her to write it down. It was then she admitted she lost my card, even though about a week earlier, she told me she still had it. Unfortunately, after I texted and called her, she texted back to say she had been busy, and wouldn't be doing the shoot. What got my goat was she said nobody understood the shoot. I texted her back to try to open her eyes, but I knew it was hopeless. Women are emotional, not logical.

I met Caramel yesterday. She looked like a video vixen! BTW, she too is a cam girl. Caramel had neck-length, black curly hair, wore a fancy top, lycra pants, and wooden heels. Her fingers and toes were vibrant orange. I waited until she got off her cell phone. I met downtown yesterday, wanted to call me when she was finished doing everything she had to do, including getting her nails done. I looked her in the eye, and questioned whether she was going to call me from the nail salon. I stood there, unwavering, until she gave me her number without hesitation. I was able to get her so comfortable with me that she asked me if I could drive her home instead of her waiting for her ride. I told her I took the bus there, and I had to get home first so I could get ready to shoot her.

We had a very good shoot, and I think she came onto me, right in front of her brother! If he wasn't there, I would have ran with it, and used game on her. But instead, I opted to tone it down, yet still still let her know I was into her. One example of that was when she tested me by asking if I thought her feet were pretty. I could have chumped out, and said yes. Instead, I told her I wouldn't have approached her if they were otherwise. Caramel will be back because I teased her by telling her I already planned our next shoot.
The confident man creates his reality, then brings women into it, making them part of it.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home