Monday, May 21, 2012

One New Everyday Girl - Natalie

Just as with Sesame Street, you never know who you will meet. This particular day, I was people watching. Its a fun way to pass the time when you are doing nothing, or waiting for someone, or something. As I sat across from a deli whose egg salad sandwich is worth my traveling across town for, Natalie started a conversation with me. She remarked at how the people who worked in a particular building looked. I went with it, and said it takes all types. And in that area, you will see all types, good, bad, and ugly. Her focus was on the ugly.

As we talked, I noticed Natalie's black Converse sneakers. They weren't All Stars; they looked more like a black pair of Keds. I asked her what was going on inside her sneakers to see what her opinion of her feet were. She assured me they were pretty, so I checked her fingers to be sure. As you know, pretty fingers are usually signs of pretty toes and feet. I told her what I did, and we went from there.

I found out a few things about Natalie when she came to shoot. You will find those things out in her interview. Natalie blew me away when she took off her Nike hi-tops because I saw she had ultra-high arches. Then she took off her socks, and I thought I'd passed away and went to foot heaven! Her feet were darn near perfect! She had supple soles, rounded heels, and ample balls of the feet. But it was her toes that stole the show. Natalie had blue nail polish on her toes, and her toes were thick as $4 milkshakes! And yes fans, she could cobra pose those beautiful big toes of hers thanks to her ballet, dance, gymnastics, and sports background. OK, here is a spoiler for you. As beautiful as Nicole's feet are, she is one of those girls who...you guessed it, always keeps her feet hidden. It was our lucky day that she wanted to show them off for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home