Tuesday, May 15, 2012

One New Everyday Girl - Chantel

OK, things are definitely picking up, almost too much. I've been working like a weasel on an exercise wheel finding everyday girls, getting them to come over, and updating the site with them. Thanks to lots of beating the bushes, we have another new everyday girl; her name is Chantel C.

I saw Chantel very early one morning as I went for a quick trip to the store. She, a store employee, walked by me, and all I could do was think to myself, how I could get a chance to approach her. Opportunities such as these present themselves, but then its a matter of how to capitalize on them. I figured I'd go home, get my business card, then come back up there. Been there, done that, only to find the girl already left for the day, or somehow became impossible to locate.

Some time later, the opportunity presented itself again. This time, Chantel was on register duty when I went to check out early one morning. I was the only one in line after the person ahead of me left. I said what I had to say, and requested a way to reach her later. Thanks to my friend's information about getting girls numbers, I was able to get Chantel's number without any hesitation from her.

We arranged to shoot that weekend. And as you will see from her site update, it was an amazing one!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home