Monday, May 07, 2012

One New Everyday Girl - Aubri

It's been a while since my last post. But as I said, I work hard to bring you girls you've never seen. And if you have seen them, you may not have seen them do any foot fetish stuff. Today, I have one new everyday girl for you. Her name is Aubri, and she is a web cam model.

So you may have seen Aubri, but may not have seen her do any foot fetish stuff. Yeah, there are the requests some of her fans make to see her feet, but they only get so much cam time. This time, you will get to see her fully dedicate herself to mesmerizing and hypnotizing you, and much more, with her feet.

I admit, Aubri's feet are like none other I've seen. Her feet are almost a combination of some of the most beautiful feet I have seen on my site. She came over after a day of being out and about, and was ready to shoot. Unlike, some girls who feel they need to check and fix themselves just before going on camera, Aubri was to go then and there. When Aubri took off her shoes, so I could really see her feet, I was blown away! Her arches were even higher than in the pictures of her feet she sent me. Her big toes stood out the way Britney Spears' big toes stand out, except Aubri's big toes were phenomenal! They were also flexible enough to nail the cobra pose, I love. But I think what amazed me even more than her toes, were how ample the balls of her feet were. I hadn't seen foot pads like hers since Destiny's, Michelle G's, and Nadia's. Getting back to her big toes, I immediately thought about Janice. It was the first time during an interview that I focused more the girl's feet than the girl herself!

Aubri was very pretty too, making the shoot all the more better. She also shot in workout clothes. She told me her sneakers were really worn, and she wasn't kidding. And to add icing to that cake, she brought along a pair of black workout socks, damp from foot sweat. I wouldn't be surprised if fans contact me to ask to buy them from her. You will definitely enjoy everything about Aubri, and I definitely hope to have her back again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home