Thursday, January 26, 2012

Four New Everyday Girls

I tell you this is not easy. But I am to make it seem that way. As a result of my efforts, Andrea, Nadia, Sade, and Tasha are on Planet of the Arches.

Andrea, I met as I walked to the store. She'd just gotten off work, was out of her car, and headed for the store with a good pace. Just one look at her let me know I had to approach her. I caught up with her in an aisle, and soon found my opener-her foot tattoo. She told me it got lots of attention, so I told her what I did, and I'd like to have her shoot with me. I kept it brief as always. Sometimes the conversation can get lengthy, that is really when a girl is down for showing off her feet. A few days later, Andrea called, and we went from there. The bad thing was she didn't dress right for it, and didn't bring the black flats I saw her wear in the store. So she went back home, changed, and returned. She told me her black flats fell apart at the bottom, and that was gross, so she threw them away.

Nadia, I met from an Internet posting. I could not believe how high her arches were when she sent me pictures of her feet. Her arches make her feet appear two sizes smaller than their numbered size!

Sade, I also met from an Internet posting. As far as she goes, I couldn't believe how pretty she was in the pictures she sent me. She took a couple of pictures of her feet too. One of them came out so well, it seemed as if she was the foot fetish photographer instead of me! Sade came over with no polish on her toes, and her feet looked fantastic. That is not an easy feat [pardon the pun], as we know. But what blew me away was she was even prettier in person than in her picture. That too is not an easy feat, as we know.

Tasha, I met as she was going to work. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Even when she stood in front of me on the bus fiddling for bus fare, I wasn't going to tell her the fare machine was broken. I wanted her to stand right in front of me as long as possible! I didn't get to talk to her then, or another time I saw her. My chance came when she was going to work, and I happened to be on my bike going in the opposite direction. Let me tell you, chatting up a girl when you are on a bike takes confidence. As with Shanelle, I was not dressed for the situation, but as I said, it is about what you say and how you say it that gets girls. Tasha asked me questions on the spot, which was a good thing. She called me a couple of weeks later for find out more about it. I gave her access to the site, and then a few days later, she told me she saw the foot worship part of the shoot, and didn't want to do that. I assured her what we discussed was all that would take place, and for her to trust me. Well, she did, and she had a super fun time! She trusted me so much, she wanted to come over and shoot at night [I missed that call]. The next day, she came over at night, and I proved to her this would be the most fun she had this month. BTW, the very next day she ended up selling her flats and her socks she wore at the shoot! I don't think that ever happened before, not even with Christina's or Alemia's shoes! Tasha totally could not believe she is now a bona fide Internet celebrity in her own right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home