Wednesday, August 06, 2014

One New Everyday Girl - Belle

Sometimes I am minding my business, and suddenly receive a text from an unknown girl who wants to do a shoot. The thing is, I didn't initiate any contact with her...so how did she get my number? Its because she heard about me from someone I shot that gave me the green light as cool guy she should meet. So here it goes. Let me clear my throat before I say it so you can hear it clearly. Reputation is key to shooting fetish. I feel I can never say it enough because its just that important. It was because of someone I shot that we can introduce our newest everyday girl Belle.

So who gave me the green light? It was Jersey. Jersey and Belle not only work together, they are also friends. Now, you want to really make this even more fascinating? It was because Amanda gave me her green light, that I met Jersey. Its the whole six degrees of separation thing. And it was because Ava gave me her green light that I met Amanda, and later met Starr. That is four people. So in actuality, I shot Belle because I shot Ava. She was the initial catalyst in all of this. Fascinating!

Getting back to Belle, she was definitely down for the shoot. She thought it would be fun, plus she had a boyfriend who pampered her feet, so she kind of knew what to expect. She and Jersey came over right after work, and both of them warned me about it. Belle was more self-conscious though, especially with it being the first time we met. She had a firm, sultry voice, and a dead serious look that looked pretty awesome in her pictures. Belle is that woman who you'd see, and know you could change her entire mood just by giving her a foot rub.

She thought Jersey and I would be offended when she took off her sneakers. Jersey assured her that what she didn't like, I'd love. And she was right. Belle was fantastic! She totally got into the shoot, and got super comfortable, and I do not exaggerate when I say super comfortable. Her videos show her in utter bliss! Needless to say, she wants to come back, and I am all for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home