Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Janice Update 5


Janice started off amazing, but then became lackluster. She was 5'10 with size 7 1/2 feet! The only other girl I shot who was about that tall with feet that small was Shawn-Nichole. And just like Shawn-Nichole, Janice had ultra-high arches and kinks in her big toes. Janice's feet always had a good odor to them, so did her flats and stilettos. I didn't get a chance to sniff any of her sneakers though. Oh yeah, and Janice had one of the most interesting reactions to foot tickling. She would clap her hands as she writhed and laughed.

OK, this most recent shoot, she brought along the girl from the outdoor shoot, the one who didn't cut the mustard. She pushed for a
last minute shoot, and when she showed up, she
only had extra shoes, but no change of clothes.
That was it for me. I pretty much knew it could
only get worst from there, so I decided to go all
out this time. I did a sock sniffing and kissing skit
that Janice didn't seem to like, especially after I took off
her socks during it. She kept pointing her feet up
instead of holding them down over my face.
The last thing I did was tie her up and tickle her feet.
As she was tied up, I did something I always wanted
to do with her--suck her toes! Janice went along with it,
but definitely didn't like it one bit. As I stepped away
from the camera, she gave the girl a look of disbelief
and of being uncomfortable. She even wiped her toes
on the towel her feet were on. Janice kept pulling her
feet away from me to keep me from sucking her toes,
but I still got them a few times. I ended the shoot with
the foot massage and that was it. All three of us knew
that was going to be the last time we'd see each other.

Did I sound like a jerk, or something worse? Yeah, I probably
did, but I was at my wit's end. I don't like people taking
advantage of my good nature. And if someone does, then I take
action. One of us won't like the action I take. And it won't be me.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home