Monday, March 01, 2010

Bella Update

Bella was a stunning beauty. I didn't catch on to her name until I saw the movie "Twilight" much, much later. Bella's feet didn't have high arches, but she made up for that in other ways: looks, poses, clothes, and stinky sneakers. As beautiful as she was, two things put me off with her, one was constant gum chewing. That is one thing that drives me up the wall! I was never into gum. Bubblegum was OK, such as Hubba Bubba and Bubblelicious. But after the sugar was gone, so was the gum. I'm a nice guy, so I never ask girls to ditch their gum. I just grin and bear it.

The other thing that put me off was she had someone with her who started commandeering the shoot. Yeah, I know, some of you are wondering why didn't I brandish my lightsabre when that happened. As I said, I'm a nice guy. I made it through the shoot, and simply said I wouldn't shoot her again.























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home