Sunday, February 28, 2010

China Doll Update

China Doll is one girl I will not forget anytime soon. I was blown away by her long toes, kinks in her big toes, and ultra-high arches. She also had some well worn shoes she brought along. Most memorable were her colorful high heels with major toe prints in them. It was fun shooting her. After everything was finished, I sent her pictures and video to her.

OK, we were supposed to shoot again, but I had to push it back until later. China Doll found out I wanted to shoot other girls before I shot her, and flipped out! She sent mean emails to me, but said everything would be OK if I shot with her. After those emails and one other, I decided to cut China Doll loose.
































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home