Thursday, February 25, 2010

Janice Update 3


This began as a fun shoot, then a scary one, and then a fun one again. We shot at a local park on a Saturday. Everyone was occupied with family stuff and other recreational activities. We found an empty pavillion and started filming. That usually works on South Beach, but not in Lauderdale Lakes. A group of thug types came out of nowhere. We thought they were just passing through...that was until they posted up at the picnic table across from us. They all had their eyes on Janice. I had my gear out in the open, ready for the taking. So I called it quits there and relocated. We walked over to a nearby bank and resumed shooting. No one bothered us. There wasn't
a single customer who wanted to used the ATM either.
This reminded me of Araceli's bank shoot. I know a lot
of you remember that one. I ended the shoot by giving
Janice a foot massage. She loves those, as much as I
love her foot odor, her arches, and her kinky-shaped
big toes. That is the reason I take close-ups of them.























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home