Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Its 2010, Where Have We Been?

It's 2010! I know a lot of you haven't seen any updates on Planet of the Arches or Workout Girls
Feet since 2009. Well, two things happened. One, I was drowing in girls. There were so many wanting to show off their feet and tease all us foot guys out there that I couldn't handle them all.
But the ones I did handle, I shot a LOT of pictures of them. That put me way behind because I had to edit the pictures.

Two, just about the time I was getting ready to do a mega update, BHE started whining about my shoe sales. They wanted a piece of the action. That was the second thig that happened. When I started Planet of the Arches in 2003, I wanted to be the #1 foot fetish site for foot fans to connect with their favorite foot girls and buys their socks, shoes, and sneakers. Unfortunately, BHE had a shopping cart system that didn't work for me. I saw Nikki's Arches use it, and it seemed to work, yet not work. I needed a cart that would remove an item from display after it was purchased. BHE's cart couldn't do that. So just as I started Planet of the Arches after not seeing what I wanted to see and getting what I wanted to get on other sites, I did my own shoe sales. After my computer crashed and I lost lots of valuable information, I bought another one. I asked BHE for my login info and they ignored me. So no site updates unless I switch hosts and get new billing.

Regarding socks, shoes, sneakers, and custom videos, I no longer receive my webmaster emails. I had a pirate version on MS Office 2003. It had Frontpage 2003 and MS Outlook 2003. My webmaster emails came to me through Outlook. I usually post pictures of items up for sale to the clip stores and also say so in clip descriptions. So if anyone sees a girl's items and wants to get them, email me at planetcco at bellsouth.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home