Saturday, February 27, 2010

Christina Update 27, Mia Update 4

I wanted two beautiful girls with big, bright eyes, kinks in their big toes, ultra-high arches, and worn, abused, smelly shoes. The result was Christina and Mia. I should have done this shoot a while ago because then I would have used one of my MiniDV camcorders. Their shoot marked the first time I used my HDD camcorder that I got for a huge deal on clearance. Well, HDD isn't all its cracked up to be. My JVC MiniDV and Canon MiniDV, always go the white balance right. This JVC HDD screwed up the white balance, and still does unles I trick it. Luckily, with my new video software, I can fix the screw up better than with my old software.
Christina and Mia's shoot disappointed me, and it was all my fault. I thought the two of them would get along the way Christina and Taylor Fox, and Christina and Thalia did. My mistake was not giving them each other's contact info. So they were total strangers to each other besides seeing the other's pictures. The result was Christina, the quiet one, did most of the talking. Conversely, Mia, the outgoing one, clammed up. What kind of Bizarro world had I created???
After that, I made sure not to make the mistake again. Just wait until you see Mia and Thalia, and Mia and Rachael paired together!
One more thing, all the shoes Christina and Mia wore were up for grabs. There are a few pairs left, including Christina's pumps, pink heels, and those clear stilettos with the heart and ribbon.
And Mia still has nearly all of her shoes, such as her flip flops, ankle-strap stilettos, and mules.
Email planetcco@bellsouth.net to ask about them.


























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home