Friday, March 05, 2010

Bailey Update 2

Bailey always brightens my day when she comes over.
The first time she came over, she said I was different.
I appreciated that. Girls like Bailey will either find foot
guys weird or one of a kind. I saw Bailey as one of a kind,
from her young, innocent look to her ultra high-arched
feet that darkened the insides of every pair of flats she
owned. And fans were all over her flats. They wanted
the moment her pictures and videos posted!

This time Bailey brightened up my day in a different way.
She wanted to shoot in a swimsuit! I hadn't shot a Planet of
the Arches girl in a swimsuit in ages. So now Bailey gets to
brighten your day too, as you see her in swimsuit and heels.































































































































































































































































































































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home