Monday, April 02, 2007

Sock Fetish is Taking Over

I didn't see it coming until it was too late. Fans tried to tell me, but I didn't get it. They requested the girls to sell them their worn socks, and requested custom videos with girls teasing them while wearing socks. I just didn't get it. But now, I do. Fortunately, its not too late. I can still recover from the late realization that sock fetish is taking over.

A few years ago, I bought an FMConcepts video with girls teasing while wearing socks. Unfortunately, I felt ripped off because the socks were plain or colorful, and usually were about calf-length. The teasing was not at all good. Lastly, the girls never took their socks off. Considering the teasing was whack, I truly looked forward to seeing a few of my favorite models' feet. My attempt to broaden my foot fetish horizon failed, and for years afterward, girls in socks were off my list.

Thanks to a few well known clip stores, sock fetish has finally arrived. It is done the way it should be done, with hot girls, and dirty, ankle-length socks. The teasing they do while wearing their socks is enough to make you care less if you see their feet.

Now that I am in the loop and in the know, I can bring you what want. You probably won't get it from some of the girls whose stiff, stinky, dirty socks you saw and wanted to buy. But you will get it from a host of new girls, locals who are practically clueless about foot fetishes. These girls are going to become some of your new favorites, that I guarantee.

So once our sock fetish photos and videos start, be sure to let me know what you want to see, and who you want to see. And as always, the girls will be selling their socks to you. So once you see pairs you want, act quickly, otherwise, you will miss the boat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home