Monday, March 26, 2007

Missing in Action

I apologize for missing my regular Monday blog. The reason I missed the March 19, 2007 blog was because I forgot to do it. Hey...that is a more valid excuse than saying I had writers block.

Not long ago, you read we were going to be giving you more of what you want. This will definitely be your chance to be heard. As we said, we listen. So once the new content starts rolling out, it will be up to you, our fans, to let us know if you like it or don't like it. We usually reply to our emails within 48 hours.

One thing we can tell you about the new content is it will be shot in true multi-angle format, as we added a new member to our team for that sole purpose. OK, here is one more thing for you. There will be no fake content! It will be honest and genuine.

You deserve nothing less than the real thing, and don't let anyone else tell you different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home