Monday, February 19, 2007

Sexy Talks Show Hosts

Yesterday was Lorianne Crook's 50th birthday. Many of you probably don't know her, let alone remember her. Let me tell you, back in the day, she was a beautiful woman with legs for years. I had to go beyond the cliche of "legs for days" because Lorianne's legs were the reason I watched Crook & Chase. I wanted to see her feet even more than her legs though. She always wore sexy pumps, and I really wanted to see what was going on inside them. Alas, even with all the foot forums we have on the Internet, I still have not seen them to this day. Luckily, other sexy talk show hosts came along, ones whose feet I did get to see.

I think Lorianne was probably the first talk show host that did it for me. After her, I had fascinations with Leeza Gibbons, Mary Hart, Alexandra Wentworth, Gisele Blondet, Meredith Viera, Kelly Ripa, Rashel Diaz, and Marisa Del Portillo. The beautiful thing about talk show hosts is you get to see their long legs and their sex heels and pumps. Mind you, there are times they are hidden behind those friggin' talk show tables. But there are also times they are not. Every once in a while we really get to see their feet, especially if they do a special segment where bare feet are needed for the piece.

Talks show hosts are good sources to get leg, pantyhose, heels, stilettos, pumps, and foot fetish needs met. So find one or more you like, sit back, and watch the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home