Saturday, March 31, 2007

I Sniffed My Boss's Shoe....

I couldn't take it anymore!!!

The first time I saw her, I wasn't with the company yet. But I knew I liked her, and wanted to see her feet, sniff her socks, loafers, etc.

Once I started, I noticed she was a shoe dipper. She wears little black loafers and thick black socks. Last night, she shoe dipped, and said her feet were hurting. I reached down, put my finger in her shoe, and said I bet it was hot in there. It was, and she agreed. :D

I would have went further, but another of my female bosses was coming. Let me tell you this, all of my female bosses are hot in some way or another. And they are on their feet all the time. I suggested she demand a foot rub when she got home, and she agreed with me.

Today, I saw her standing and dipping, but this time, I saw her wiggling her toes through her thick black socks.

That was all she wrote. I already had it in my mind to either offer her a foot massage, or tell her she was beautiful as the risk of my job. Why? Because I have a foot fetish, and life is too short.

My opportunity came today when I went to lunch, and she was in the breakroom. She had both shoes off, leg crossed, was wiggling her toes, and talking on the phone. Normally, my heart would be beating like crazy. But it was calm. The moment she ended her cell call, I told her she was going to have to excuse me, but there was something I had to do.

I knelt down, picked up her size 8M loafer, and inhaled deeply. She smiled and asked me why was I smelling her shoe. I told her I hear women mentioning their shoes smell after a long day of their feet being in them and sweating in them.

She told me just because she works and stands long, and her feet hurt doesn't mean they will stink. I told her I knew mens feet smelled after work, but wanted to know if womens feet did too from work. I then asked her which part of her feet ached the most, and she grabbed the ball of
her socked foot. She began massaging it right there as I watched.

After that, she propped both feet up in a chair in front of her, and watched television.

Fellows, it took all my restraint as a new employee with a foot fetish not to kneel down
and give her a sample of my phenomenal foot massage skills.

She asked me if I worked the next day, and I told her I did.

Woo!!! Hoo!!! With the power of positive thinking and the help of "The Secret",
I may yet get to massage her feet, and get to sniff her socks and feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home