Sunday, November 01, 2015

One New Everyday Girl - Ruby

Not long ago, I posted a long video with some of the tallest girls on Planet of the Arches and Workout Girls Feet. If you haven't figured it out, I have a huge affinity for tall girls. So when I saw this amazon's page, I text and called her with the quickness! This went on for weeks. Every time I called, her cell service said she had not set up voicemail on her account, and disconnected me. I noticed her pictures changed, so she was active. I just had to get around that blasted phone issue. It was patience and persistence that led me up to making this happen. Because it was what allowed me to shoot our newest everyday girl Ruby.

One day, I had to make something happen, or just go out and have fun to make up for it. Heck, it was Halloween day/night, so I was going to enjoy myself one way or another. I called Ruby again, then sent a text. This was my standard routine. As I walked away to get ready to go to the movies, I got a text--it was her! I called, but got the bad message again. So I text her about it. I gave her another call, and after many rings, she answered. Ruby explained that she lost her phone, or it was stolen, so she got another one. This one, she couldn't get pictures, so she didn't get my texts showing my own page and my business cards. We talked and arranged to shoot a few hours later.

Ruby came over, and was exactly as she was in her pictures, actually even more beautiful. Most of the time, girls use high school pictures, or ones of them when they are made up to the max. Then when you see them in person, you find out they are older, maybe not made up, and usually wearing less sexy clothing. Some times they don't even have the same clothes you saw in their pictures. The only issue I had with Ruby was she didn't have jeans. She came wearing a tight, red dress and red sandals that made her look ready for an upscale nightclub where women don't pay a cover, plus get to drink for free until a certain time. Ruby took care of that by turning her dress into a shirt, getting a pair of leggings from the car. She already had her shoes in tow. I had no issue with her getting everything right because she was super considerate and was one of the nicest girls I ever met.

We had a wonderful shoot! I got to introduce her to some new experiences too. Ruby was ecstatic, and even wanted me to take some regular pictures of her later to update her page. I definitely have to get her over again because she was awesome almost beyond belief!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home