Tuesday, March 17, 2015

One New Everyday Girl - Jessica

Some times, I want to shoot, but can't. Other times, I want to shoot, but then don't. And then there are times, I want to shoot, but shouldn't. The latter was the reason I hadn't shot with Belle when she would ask me if I needed her for another shoot. Mind you, Belle is Jersey's friend. So if I screw up with her, I probably screw up with Jersey too. There were so many new girls to shoot, that I had to push our shoot back, more than a few times. One day, Belle told me she had a friend who wanted to do the shoot. Alright, I was down for that, so I asked her to send me pictures of her. That was when the friend flaked, and claimed she was too shy to send pictures. My incentive to shoot was gone, so I put things off Belle again.

One day, I text her to apologize for not getting her back sooner. Her reply back surprised me because she said she had a girl who was down for the shoot. I asked if she was going to be like her friend who was to shy to even send pictures. Belle let me know the girl wasn't like that. When she finally sent me a picture of her, I was blown away. She looked like one of those girls you see on dating sites with a picture that is too beautiful to believe its real! That was how I finally got to meet our newest everyday girl Jessica.

I was a bit shaky for this shoot because I didn't get to talk with Jessica by phone the way I did with Belle after Jersey gave her my number. That would be all I needed. A super hot girl to come over right after work, not knowing what to fully expect, then balk at certain parts of the shoot. When Jessica arrived, she shook my hand very lightly. Uh, oh. Belle was on it though. I offered to buy them juice or soda for this long trip to me. Belle countered with asking if I had alcohol. Yes, indeed I did! I went to buy orange juice and Coca Cola, so they would have a choice of chasers. Belle was ready to rock and roll. Jessica quietly chilled. Then she did something unexpected. She took off her mix match socks, and asked me if her feet were pretty. The moment I saw her incredibly high arches, I was a goner! Add to that, she had a bright nail polish color on her toes, and her toes were darn near perfect. When I shot her videos, I noticed her and Jersey's toes were similar, they were medium-long, and very flexible. I let her know her feet definitely were pretty. I asked if she heard bad things about them, or heard good things, but didn't believe them. Fortunately, it was the latter. She put her socks back on, and her work sneakers, and watched Belle's shoot. Just to make Jessica feel more a part of the theatrics, I had her be a stand in camera person, dialogue and interact with Belle. She even went as far as to smell Belle's smelly work socks [for the second time], which she wore two days because she was too busy to do laundry, and her stinky work sneakers.

Although Jessica kept her arms crossed throughout her shoot, that was just her. Her pictures were amazing! When she smiled, she lit the room with her perfect-looking teeth! She mentioned in her interview that she had her feet kissed once, and someone sucked her toes for a second. I don't know if the person ended it, or she did. But I tell you this, Jessica loves foot worship, and definitely loves having her toes sucked! I felt like I was shooting with Jersey because Jessica's toes kept finding their way into my mouth all on their own! The bad thing was, I had a bad camera view, and missed catching the brunt of it on video. Yeah...I'm still kicking myself for that. Well, there is next time. Oh yeah, Jessica got to turn the tables on Belle when I had her sniff one of Jessica's work sneakers. The thing is, unlike most girls, Jessica actually washes her sneakers. They looked almost new when I saw them. Her socks were a little stinky though. I could see her toe prints when she did her videos.

We all had a fun time, and look forward to another shoot. Come to find out the reasons Jessica was tense was because this was totally new to her, we hadn't spoken by phone, so she didn't know what to fully expect, plus she had to keep check on time because she had something to do later that night. The ice was broken, as Belle put it. So next time Jessica comes over, all heck might break loose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home