Sunday, July 12, 2015

One New Everyday Girl - Jordan

Before I get into the details and drama of of how I met our newest everyday girl Jordan, I want to explain the absence of updates.

A while ago, I let my Norton Internet Protection expire. Thing seems to function as normal, with the exception of pc slowing down, Internet freezing, or pages being slow to load. Then one day, I received a message about my files being encrypted, and if I didn't pay to have them decrypted, I would lose them forever. I ignored it, thinking it was a scam...I was wrong. My files on my pc became unavailable to preview, open, or play. The same went for my external hard drive, which I foolishly kept plugged into my pc. People tried to help me, but my ransomware trojan wasn't the original Cryptolocker ransomware that was later taken down when the international government agencies got involved. The one which affected me was one of its variations or clones. Eventually, I was forced to lose all my files and programs, and reinstall windows. My external hard drive showed my pc operating system affected it, not the ransomware itself, so those files I got back. I purchased BitDefender antivirus, and began updating again with unreleased material. Lesson well learned!

Alright...before that, I hit the Internet again, and saw Jordan's ad. She replied to my text, and wanted to shoot as soon as possible. We had a pretty good shoot. Jordan wasn't new to foot fetish. But she never had a foot massage, which was a bonus. It took her a while to get herself ready, which threw us off schedule by about 10-12 minutes. That later, came back on us, and screwed up the shoot. Apparently, her ride, which was a group of guys, started blowing up her phone when their version of an hour hit. Technically, they were right. Jordan had been there an hour, but wanted to check her makeup, plus needed to change clothes [into scrubs] because she didn't come dress as I requested. As much as I tried to squeeze in her first time foot massage, it didn't happen. I wanted to shoot her again to get that done, but after I thought about it, I decided against it. Another lesson learned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home