Tuesday, March 10, 2015

One New Everyday Girl - Ariana

Its March...spring break, St. Patrick's Day, and March Madness month, and I'm still hitting the Internet for girls who would be down for a foot fetish shoot. One who was almost too good to be true, appeared on my radar near the end of last year, November to be exact. I text and called, but got nothing other than voicemail, and a few text messages. Persistently, I kept trying even when I didn't receive any more texts. Then one month, I think I pissed her off because she harshly text me to stop calling her number. I think sending her sample shoe and foot pictures as visual aids were to much for her. So I let her cool down, and then apologized to her through email. This girl, I simply had to shoot. Her pictures were fantastic! Each time I saw her updated page, it was as if she were on a trip to various countries. She was my white whale, and I was Captain Ahab! She had lily white skin, red hair, a waif body, a unique smile, insanely high arches, and wore glasses. One day, after sending her a text, I called directly, and she answered! That was how I finally got to meet our newest everyday girl Ariana.

There was more to it than that. The reason she finally came around was because she recently met someone who was into feet, and he was the catalyst that led to our shoot. Ariana was full of interesting stories. Her first introduction to foot worship was just a day before we shot. She went into detail about how her feet have been a focal point for many years, dating all the way back to high school! And speaking of high school, she brought along a very worn pair of cute, colorful canvas shoes that she had since high school. Ariana's feet are so small, she can buy her shoes in girls sizes instead of women sizes. So she pays far less than most women for her footwear. For example, she told me she paid just $5 for her canvas shoes. And when she shops for women shoes, she either can't find her size, or if she does, they are discounted to a minimum because few people can fit them.

Because it took so long for us to finally get together, I wanted to make sure the shoot would make up for lost time and be epic! Ariana really got into it...and into me too. She had lots of fun, I made sure of that. And I told her if she thought that was something, wait until our next shoot. She, like myself, definitely looks forward to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home