Friday, November 14, 2014

One New Everyday Girl - Jessica L

The Internet has been pretty good to me lately. Way back in July, a girl send me a face picture and two pictures of her feet, one which included them being rope bound. I could tell this one was going to be very interesting in person. Well, things got pushed back, but we kept in touch. I still had her on the back burner all the way through November until she sent me pictures of her work shoes--a pair she wears every day. The power of that picture got me on board to want Jessica over ASAP! That was how I met our newest everyday girl Jessica L.

Jessica L told me she used to be really deep into the fetish scene, even attending Fetish Factory parties regularly for at least 5-6 years straight. But then she got more into work, and that was the beginning of the end for the parties. Speaking of parties, she told me the reason she had one pair of work shoes, and wore them every day. She was on South Beach, and her car was burglarized. Whoever did it, stole a luggage case full of her stuff, which included nearly all of the shoes she owned, even her fetish shoes. Now, she is down to just four pairs of shoes, with her work shoes being the ones that stink the most. Let me tell you, they were divine!

We got along in person as we did by phone. She still had that ramped up, ready for whatever, take no prisoners attitude. All went very well. And thanks to her, I am back to shooting super close foot worship views. I hadn't nailed those in years, but now, they are back! Jessica L definitely wants to do another shoot. And as long as she has those flats, I'm one hundred percent for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home