Monday, September 22, 2014

One New Everyday Girl - Loreal

Alright, this time, I was still lazy, but more proactive. I saw an ad online with a picture of a tall, leggy brunette wearing clear, stripper stilettos. She seemed to have high arches, so I sent her a text. Within minutes, she replied back and said she was down for the shoot. Allow me to introduce you to our newest everyday girl Loreal.

Just like Loreal, Loreal was tall [6'1], but had feet which were small for her height. They both had small, short toes. Both were tattooed and had a punk rock look. And both had unpolished fingers. Loreal was a rare find. She never had as much as a foot rub, let alone any foot worship. I talked to Loreal and I had more stipulations than she did. She merely wanted to make sure she'd get paid.

Loreal told me she finished a mult-mile walk, and would come over soon. Aside from the obvious, Loreal was definitely going to make a few fans happy. Fans of amazon girls would be happy because of back to back amazons. Fans of punk girls, dirty, smelly socks, mix match socks, and no show socks were going to be in for a serious treat!

She liked the shoot so much, she wanted to come back the next say. I told her I was still working on the stuff we shoot the day before. This let me know, I could look forward to having her over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home