Monday, October 20, 2014

One New Everyday Girl - Shy

There is a time for everything. And for the time being, the time for cold approaches isn't here yet. So I went with what seems to be working for me lately, contacting girls who place their own ads. Allow me to introduce you to our newest everyday girl Shy.

Shy and I went back and forth via text, until finally I said text is impersonal. If you want a feel for a person, talk to them over the phone. She agreed, so I called her. We then got a good feel for each other. Good enough for Shy to tell me she could to the shoot ASAP.

My main issues with Shy were, she wasn't wearing closed-toe shoes. She didn't have any she owned with her. And she had a new pedicure! Shy more than made up for all of that with her extremely active and flexible feet. We got along very well. Shy had a lot of fun, and before she left, she already talked about us doing another shoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home