Monday, October 30, 2006

New Site Coming Soon

Word has it a new site is coming soon. Unfortunately, there aren't many things I can say about the site before it officially launches. The models on the site would choose choice parts of my body to castrate if I leaked too much information. So I will do my best to tell you things about the site...things that will allow me to keep all my parts intact.

Let me begin by saying the models on the site run the site. I spoke with one of them [Captain Cutie], and she assured me she and her friends would personally be responsible for replying to their fans. She also told me the girls would consider requests and themes for their shoots. Another thing she told me was the girls liked their shoots and really got into the fetish aspect of them. The last thing she told me was the girls would do their best to please their fans, and would not do a particular fetish just to do it. Each girl personally chose her own fetish--it was not thrust upon her. She said their reasons for choosing particular fetishes was because they understood them or were active with them.

So you have a model-operated site, direct, personal contact with the models, and models who truly enjoyed the fetishes they chose. The site is not active yet, but it sounds like a winner to me. I will keep you updated as to the site's launch date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home