Monday, August 28, 2006

My First Foot Party

I attended the Aug. 25th foot party in South Florida.

After a fellow webmaster told me he paid to get into a foot party, I expected the same.

I went with one of your favorite Planet of the Arches and King of the Heel models (I told others, but don't know if they went earlier and left because we arrived very late), and stayed outside until she was finished. I told her she would be the hit of the party with her fashionably late entrance, and she was.

My model called on her second cell, and told me the promoter, Alan Z, wanted to meet me.

I was shocked, and didn't know what to do. I went in, so as not to be rude.

I met Alan, his wife Gigi, their photographer Xavier, and got a look at CaliAlexis. I only got to look at Cali because she was nonstop busy that night.

Footnight didn't show photos of all the girls there, as it needs permission to do so. Some of best girls are the ones you don't see on the site.

There were quite a few girls there I would have had sessions with, but I am not greedy. I shoot for you, their fans, and tell you and my models about foot parties. If I cannot shoot with a model, I refer her to sites that can. That is why I modestly bow out at foot parties. Its all about you and all about the models--not about me.

The set was very classy, as it was held at a ballroom dancehall. I met two great modeling prospects, and gave them my cards. One looked like Claudia Schiffer. The other looked like Gwen Stefani. There was a third one, but I forgot to give mine to her. She looked like Amanda Bynes, except with glasses.

By the way, one of the bartenders was killer hot. Unfortunately, she was not a foot party girl.

If you can afford the entrance fee, I definitely encourage you to attend a foot party. Some of the best girls are the ones you won't find in any the models galleries. Who knows? You may even be able to get one of them to model for you, or give you a private session. And yes...that does happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home