Wednesday, May 10, 2006

You Like Feet?

I've liked feet (girls-women's feet) since I was in kindergarten. I will answer the question to the affirmative, as long as it does not come at me as a modern day variation of the Salem Witch Trails. Its difficult for me to speak about it with candor when a closed-minded person challenges my affinity with a fervor such as Tom Cruise demonstrated when he cross-examined Jack Nicholson on "A Few Good Men".

One misunderstanding many people have when guys admits they likes feet, commonly known as having a foot fetish (#1 fetish in the nation), is that they like all feet. That way of thinking never helps us. Guys with a "foot admiration" (my term for it), are among the most particular, and detail-oriented people on Earth. We do not like just any type of feet. We have our preferences just as non foot guys have their own preferences for the things they like on women. Some guys like redheads, brunettes, or blondes. Others like hazel eyes, blue eyes, or green eyes. And still others like short or tall women, small or large breasts, flat backsides or full backsides.

Unfortunately, all the other likes I mentioned, were the ones Society accepts. I won't get into societal norms in this post, as it could become lengthy.

I like feet primarily because that was ingrained in me at an early age. I like feet because they have artistic value. I also like them because they are readily available for display. And I also like them because they can make for pleasurable experiences in private and in public. Those are the basics of my foot admiration.

So far, my foot admiration has not mushroomed. Instead, it has blossomed. I like feet, and I look forward to seeing what the future holds for my admiration.


-Jediofthefeet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home